Sunday, December 9, 2012

Q and Hopefully A

I have a question for you Nelson, and it's not taking a shot at your class or anything, it's just a legitimate question I have.  Why do we have to do blogs?  Obviously there is the need for points in the class, so I will understand if that's the reason why, but why make the blogs worth points?  Why not do the class exactly like you joked one time with the grade based solely off of participation and if you were a tourist or not. 

I don't know, I just don't really like the idea of having to try to be creative.  I do most of the blogs that actually spark something in my mind, so I honestly feel like I'm not that much of a tourist, but I have trouble making myself do the 2nd blog, or a blog that doesn't hold sway with me. 

Once again, I'm not trying to shoot down your class, I actually really like it, I just don't do super well with forced creativity, and it's kinda hurting my grade.  No worries though.  Thanks for teaching this class and being a pretty chill guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment