Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Remember

I remember watching WWE with my brother on Saturday mornings.  I remember always cheering for Goldberg.  I remember going to the reservoir in Cedar Hills and being the only one in the family too scared to jump off into the water.  I remember eating pancakes early one Saturday morning when it was raining outside.  We were listening to "Banana Pancakes" by Jack Johnson.

 I remember going to the Dairy Queen in Beaver with my dad every time we drove to St. George.  I remember playing Kings Quest with my brothers.  I remember New Years Eve drinking contests.  I remember throwing up after said contests.  I remember "Man of The Day" challenges.  I remember never winning one.  I remember laying in the stream while water ran over us.  I remember playing "Armless-Legless Man"  at Home-Evening.  I remember never doing anything religious at Home-Evening.

I remember when I would sing "Inspector Gadgets" theme-song with my brother.  I remember playing Mario Kart on the N64 with my brothers, and we all had to come in the top 4 spots, or we did that race again.  I remember fielding ground-balls in my front yard.  I remember when Matthew broke the fence while we were playing Capture-The-Flag.   

I remember my mom cooking for 30 people, and having no leftovers after dinner.  I remember playing NBA Live 2001 on the Xbox with my brothers.  We were the Celtics.  I remember going to get Kong-Cones at Maceys right before they closed so that we could get more Ice cream.  I remember when everyone moved out except me and Caitlin.  I remember when Caitlin became my best friend.  I remember playing "Midnight Tennis" with her at Timberline.   I remember when she went to college and I became the only child in the house.

I remember not being Lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment