Friday, October 12, 2012

Scary Movie Help

Alright, I need some help.  I need some ideas for scary movies to watch during the Halloween season. 
I humbly think of myself as a scary movie connoisseur, but I want to see some new things that may have slipped past my radar.  If anyone has any good movies, please leave a comment and let me know.


*PS -- I don't really like blood and gore.  I wasn't much into the SAW movies just because it was soooo bloody. That being said, if you have a really good movie, still let me know about it.

2 comments:

  1. Movies that scare me:

    Arachnophobia (I can't even type the word)
    Scream (funny and scary)
    Fast and the Furious (I hope these people aren't real)
    MASH - The TV show (just listen to the theme song)


    I can't think of any more. Sorry, I don't like to watch scary movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paranormal Activity, The Exorcist (1970's)... Good luck sleeping after those

    ReplyDelete