Sunday, October 21, 2012

Avengers

This may be considered blasphemy to some, but I thought The Avengers was the most over-rated movie I have ever seen *gasp*.  But seriously, it had no freaking plot!  All it was was over the top action and explosions.  I just do not understand everyone's obsession with it. 

I will concede that is had some pretty funny moments, but for the most part, it was just action.  Now I understand that a lot of people really like action, and I have no problem with it, but I much prefer a good story to an intense fight scene.  For example, the movie A Beautiful Mind freaking thugs Avengers up because it is a great story.  Even though it may be the most uneventful movie ever, it still absolutely owned Avengers. 

Like I said, a lot of people really liked Avengers, and more power to them, but it was absolutely not my cup of tea...

4 comments:

  1. its because everyone and their moms said it was good. then that means you have to like it because everyone said it was good. then you go watch the movie with the viewpoint that its good, and think its good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful what you say. Thor's hammer will never die

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the Avengers was so over-rated. Not to mention, WAY too long. And I like action movies. This one just sucked. You should go see Skyfall 007

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a special place in hell for people that don't like the avengers......

    ReplyDelete