Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Car Talks

*With my oldest brother whom I don't see often.

"So, do you like country music?" 

"Yeah, It's alright I guess..."

....
....   Silence
....

"Sooo...  How has school been goin' for you?"

"It's been okay.  I don't mind school so much as waking up."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, but make sure you do a good job, cuz this stuff is important.  You may not think it now, but it will make everything much easier if you have good grades."

"Haha, yeah, I know..."

"Good"

....
.... Silence
....

Arrive at home

"Well, thanks for the ride Matt.  When are you comin' over next?"

"I don't know, probably tomorrow if Jen is good with that."

Awkward Silence

"Well... uh, make sure you bring Sarah and Luke, ok?

"Will do.  See ya."

"See ya."

No comments:

Post a Comment